Ask The Expert
- For Members of ShowCatsOnline.com: If you wish to submit a question to any of our Experts and are a member of PandEcats.com, please fill out the form below. All questions from members of ShowCatsOnline are answered individually as soon as possible, usually within one business day.
- For Non-Members of ShowCatsOnline.com: We are no longer able to respond to questions from Non-Members of ShowCatsOnline except in rare cases due to the volume of questions we receive.
- Join ShowCatsOnline.com: Fill out our online MEMBERSHIP FORM. Check out our MEMBER BENEFITS for a full listing of all the rewards you are entitled to as a Member of ShowCatsOnline.
- The "Ask the Expert" column is intended for informative purposes only. In the case of a serious health problem, please consult your own veterinarian.
- The most common question asked is, "How long is a cat pregnant?".
The answer is approximately 65 days.
To see when to expect your cat to have her kittens, go to the our KITTEN DUE DATE CALCULATOR.
Back :: Top :: Home