Cat Rescue Barbie
This Christmas season give the latest, hottest, trendiest new Barbie doll that every feline-loving little girl is wishing for ...
It's Cat Rescue Barbie!
- Barbie is dressed in a scarlett gown ready for her traditional Christmas dinner, surrounded by her furry rescues inclusing Snowball, the white Persian cat.
- But if she hears of a cat in need, she is ready for a quick change into jeans, grungy athletic shoes, and a t-shirt that says "Cats are Better Than Any Other Living Thing on Earth".
- She comes with her own Ford Aero star van with various sizes of cat crates inside.
- She has a road atlas of every town and state in all of North America, and a compass on the dashboard of the van.
- She carries a cell phone that's barely working due to over use and underpayment.
- Optional is the special "Rescue Cat Barbie laptop computer" with the names and addresses of every other cat rescue person on earth, in case she gets somewhere and a contact fails to show up.
- Barbie's driving buddy is "Tripod", a three-legged, blind, mangy Persian cat available for an additional $49.95.
- For $89.95, you can complete the set with "Pissed off husband at home, Ken."
- Various foster kitties are available at $20 each.
Additional Accessories include......
- Fake snow falling on Barbie's van ...... $12.95
- Barbie's First Aid Kit: (human)...... $11.75
- Barbie's First Aid Kit: (feline)...... $69.50
- Barbie's Speeding Ticket...... $95 (Mississippi...... $195)
- Barbie's coat-that-she-had-to-buy-in-Minnesota...... $85
- Barbie's Vet Bill for Lucky in Vaughn, New Mexico...... $63.45
- Barbie's contact, Rhonda, who she had to give gas money to in Mesa Verde, Texas...... $20.
- Barbie's bill to get her contact, Larry, out of jail in Bakersfield, California...... $500.
- Barbie's bill to get Larry's dogs out of the pound in Bakersfield, California...... $265.
- Barbie's hotel & kennel bill in Laughlin, Nevada, while she waits for her contact...... $532.
- Barbie's overalls that she has to buy while in Minden, Nebraska, hunting down a lost Siamese kitten...... $49.95
- Pizza for Barbie's suspicious looking hitch-hiker with the sick kitten...... $15
- Vet bill for hitch-hikers sick kitten in Des Moines, Iowa...... $143.29
- Barbie's kitty wheelchair for "Klause" the rescued tuxedo cat from Leavenworth, Kansas...... $143.
- Barbie's van detailing/fumigation from hauling a litter of kittens that had ringworm...... $187.
- Barbie's resume to get a new job when she arrives home from the rescue run...... $29.95
- Folding ladder in vehicle...... $29.95
- Have-a-heart trap...... $29.95
- Cans of tuna for baiting the trap...... $11.95
- Long handled fishing net...... $39.95
- Case of Simple Solution cleaning fluid...... $259.95
- Black light to detect cat urine...... $29.95
- Tee shirt that says "The More I Know About Men, The More I Love My Cat"......
- Driving buddy, "Jeep", a 3-legged, tailless cat named after the vehicle that claimed her missing appendages...... $89.95
- Vet bill for "Jeep"...... $397.95
- Friend Edith, 87-year-old feral colony feeder, who calls begging favors when her arthritis acts up...... $59.95
- Food for Edith's colony cats (after all, Edith is on Social Security)......
- Friend Margie, do-gooder with pristine home and one spoiled cat, whose idea of being a rescuer is to pick up strays and take them to Barbie for rehab, vetting, fostering, and placement...... $89.95
- Vet bills for Margie's rescues...... $892.95
- Mother Sadie, who calls weekly to ask Barbie when she is getting rid of those smelly cats and giving her some grandchildren...... $ 89.95 (telephone extra).
- A psychiatrist who talks Barbie out of strangling the above-mentioned persons each week...... $500
And finally ...
A veterinarian who makes house calls, refuses to perform declaw surgeries and doesn't blink at unannounced visits or odd-hour consultations .............. Priceless.
Your cat can be a star!
Would you like to have a photo of your cat featured
in the graphic at the top of this page? Or another article of your choice?
CLICK HERE to find out how!
Copyright ©ShowCatsOnline.com/PandEcats.com All Rights Reserved
Copying or redistribution of this article is strictly prohibited without the
express written permission of ShowCatsOnline.com/PandEcats.com
Website Designed and Maintained by
ShowCatsOnline Web Design
We'd love to design YOUR cattery website