During all the festive food preparations, don't forget to whip up a little special treat for your favorite feline. This simple recipe is easy to prepare and your cats will love it!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1/3 cup dry milk
- 1 teaspoon catnip
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sweet unsulfered molasses
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 egg
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the dough out onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Cut the dough into bite sized pieces
- Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Treat your favorite feline to a Christmas yummy.
- Store remainder in an air tight container.